Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Verona in 1993.
Specialization in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery at University of Milan in 2001.
During the academic period (years ’90) has served as Resident in the following University group of Plastic Surgery:
- 1993-1997 at the Verona University in Plastic Surgery Dept (Prof G. Rigotti)
- 1997-1999 at Milan University in Plastic Surgery Dept (Prof L. Donati)
- 1999-2000 at Buenos Aires University (Arg) in Plastic Surgery and Cranio
- Facial Surgery Dept (Prof C. Angrigiani)
- 2000-2001 at Bordeaux Hospital (Fra) in Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery (Prof. J. Baudet) and anatomical research activity at the Victor Pachon lab of the Bordeaux University.
The educational training activities throughout the academic years was characterized by a number of operations and anatomical dissections with master degree on superior course of maxillo facial surgery at University of Buenos Aires (Arg) and on surgical anatomy at University of Bordeaux (Fra).
- 2001-2007 he has been employed as plastic surgeon at Multimedica Hospital Of Milan in Plastic Surgery Dept
- Since 2007 he is working in private practice.
He is currently a member of:
ISAPS (International Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgery).
RSE (Rhinoplasty Society Europe).
SICPRE (Società Italiana Chirurgia Plastica Ricostruttiva ed Estetica).
AICPE (Associazione Italiana Chirurgia Plastica Ricostruttiva ed Estetica).
He has been a Speaker at various conferences in Italy and he is Author of many publications and scientific reports in scientifics journals.
Dr. Gianmario Prinzivalli is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Surgeon that He has significant experience in cosmetic and reconstructive Plastic Surgery of both the face and body areas. He is completely fellowship-trained Facial Plastic Surgery and Breast Reconstructive Surgery. At the same time as he pursued his Fellowship, had also opened his own practice, which was concerned with facial plastic surgery, nose (rhinoplasty) and breast aesthetic and recontructive surgery.
It is his philosophy to be precise and devoted to specific areas of surgery doing only those procedures that he has a passion for and a commitment to excellence to as well as to offer the patient expertise and passion in a personalized, caring and professional way.